Tuesday, May 4, 2010

BEBE Natalia Black Snakeskin Platform Pumps Shoes 7 NEW (SOLD)


BEBE 'Natalia' Platform Pumps
size 7 (37)
Brand New without box (bought in States, my boyfie left the box)
(My shoe size is 7,5-8 (37,5-38) and they are slightly too small, so I have to let them go.)

Black snakeskin. Heel is 5" and platform is 1.25", zipper closure is 3.5" and the buckles are functional, you can adjust the arch and ankle. I only tried the shoes at home, and in my opinion these shoes are very comfortable and easy to walk in!
Ps: I haven't even seen the exact same shoes in any BEBE stores in Jakarta.

Rp. 680.000,- sold
+ shipping

3 comments:

Benoit said...

love the 2nd!

xx

http://www.heavy-shot.com/

Sabo Skirt said...

wow what a great sale item! these are fierce heels!

stop by our fashion blog, we hope you love it!

xx .sabo skirt.
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Puck Litaay said...

These pums are gorgeous! They are so fierce!

Puck
http://oneofpoints.blogspot.com